Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tangerine Tango




As Spring arrives we are seeing the color of the year pop up in the fashion industry.
Tangerine tango(Pantones's color of the year) was intermingled with white and more somber colors of khaki and brown and grey in the Spring line 2012 for Michael Kors.
I love this color! It is bright and invigorating and warms your soul after a long cold winter.
The fashion of Michael Kors warms my soul too! Casual yet sophisticated....... and great looks for cooler beach nights as well as hotter beach days.
That blondie with the sunglasses ,my son,  has already added this to his wardrobe and I think I will follow suit and pick up a few pieces to brighten my wardrobe.

Hooray for Tangerine Tango!

XOXO Toni




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...