Friday, August 24, 2012

White, Again!



 
YES, White Again! As fall approaches, I realize that white will not be seen here(Northern hemishere) in photo layouts or fashion websites. I will miss you white! We will meet again in the spring.... I've seen many posts on other blogs about the color white (rooms and fashion). But, I never tire of a white room or a white dress. To me, it is relaxing to look at white. I have read that many designers like living in all white because they are around so much color all day.
White is soothing to my soul and calms the nerves.
 I can certainly see why all white would not be a choice for everyone.
For me, it is sublime!
 
Enjoy the weekend...
 
TL~ xox
 
images
1) Ralph Lauren
2) Malibu beach house
3,4,5) Coastal LIving mag
6) Table Tonic Blogspot


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...